Kitchen and Bath Sales / Design / Retail
Location: Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding areas
Employment Status: Full Time
About Cabinet World
Cabinet World has been delivering personalized design to homeowners for over 35 years.
We offer a full line of Wellborn and Showplace cabinetry as well as all counter top options. We have three new showrooms with a fourth planned for 2014. We work with all potential customers from a fully designed and decorated project to helping a do-it-yourselfer. We have a very aggressive marketing program to attract qualified leads.
About the Position
We are seeking experienced kitchen and bath sales representatives / designers for full-time positions to work with our potential customers. This position requires a highly driven, self-motivated individual committed to providing the service and professionalism that we guarantee.
- Meet and develop rapport with potential customers.
- Make site visits to gather proper information.
- Conduct proper interviews to determine the buyer’s rules for buying.
- Design project, present the plan and close the sale.
- Prepare all necessary drawings and paperwork for support staff to fulfill the contract.
- Guide the project to a satisfactory conclusion and a happy customer.
- Driven, outgoing and confident individual
- Honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Laptop for use in sales presentations / ability to work with 20/20 and remodeling experience
- Reliable transportation, must be able to travel within 50 mile radius of Pittsburgh, PA
- Professional appearance and attire
- Degree requirement (Not essential if you have a proven track record. We are looking for people who want to make a great income and are willing to work for it. Your track record is most important to us. We will train selling skills but you must know the kitchen business well.)
- Commission-based salary with uncapped earning potential
- Health insurance
- Individualized support and training
If interested please contact: